Cottagers in Manitoba’s provincial parks lease the land on which their cottages are built and have rights and responsibilities that differ from the type of property ownership in cities, towns and municipalities.

Still, if you live on or own property near a proposed project, you or a group of property owners can apply as an intervenor in the National Energy Board review process. Intervenors can also apply for funding to help them through this process.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *